Saturday, August 27, 2011

All good things must come to an end.... (8/24)

Today was my official last day of summer/maternity leave. I was lucky enough to be able to stay home for 20 fabulous weeks with Colton. I can't believe how much he has grown and learned in such a short amount of time! It just amazes me. This morning we met a bunch of friends up at Busch Gardens and spent the morning and early afternoon walking around. Colton enjoyed riding in his big boy stroller because he can see everything (he is such a nosy baby)! After such a wonderful beginning to the day, one would think we would continue to have a fabulous day.... not so much. I'm not sure what was up with him because he is generally a very happy baby, but he basically cried for the better part of 5 long hours! Nothing I did helped, just when I would think he was asleep he would wake up screaming again. I'm afraid teething may be rearing its ugly head. Of course, by the time Brian got home from work Colton was fine. I have really enjoyed spending all of this time with Colton  and wouldn't trade it for the world! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment