Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's been a while.

I know it has been a while since I've update. Things are really hectic with me being back at work and Brian working nights. There isn't much time to breathe between 5:15am and 10:30pm. Colton has been growing and learning so much these last few weeks. He really enjoys going to day care. His nosy self just loves watch all of the kids run around and play. What has he started doing recently you wonder? Well, on Tuesday the 14th he decided he is done with just rolling around and pushing up on his arms. His new favorite activity is getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. He even realized that he can get to his tiptoes.... it's pretty funny to watch him topple over! (I know, call me a mean mama).

Getting up
And I like to fall on my face!


Rockin' & Rollin'

Up to no good.

We tried eating some oatmeal but wasn't much of a fan so we stopped for a while. I was making sweet potatoes this morning and gave him a taste, surprisingly he loved them. He had just a few tastes, but it seemed like a hit. I am going to enjoy making his baby food and might even start checking into a process called Baby Lead Weaning. Basically, you don't feed the baby yourself or give purees. So I would just give him "sticks" of fruits and veggies and let him decided what he wants to do with it. I am going to try a little of both and see what he likes best then go with it.

I liked my first taste

But I was quickly done!


Colton has some new friends..... yep teeth!! He decided to chomp down on my finger this morning and sure enough those lil buggers are there. One is through more than the other, but man are they both sharp! I'm not sure who told him that he could grow up so fast, but I wish I could slow it down and bottle this time with him up. Soon enough he is going to be on the go! 

It is hard to believe that in a little less than 2 weeks Colton will be 6 months old! It's amazing how quickly half of a year has flown by!

He has sucked in his bottom lip since the day he was born!
I'm pretty darn cute!
All smiles for the camera!

 I went to my first baseball game and had a great time! 9-4-11


 

No comments:

Post a Comment